Contact Form

You can use this form to do a number of things:

  • To let us know about a change of address and/or telephone number.
  • To let us know if you've changed your name, for example, if you have got married.
  • To send us any feedback or questions you may have about the National Child Development Study (scroll down to the box "Do you have a query about the study?").
  • To give us contact details for somebody who will know where you are if we can't find you.

To help us find you in our records, we need you to provide your forename, surname and date of birth (marked with *) each time you contact us using this form.

Your Details


Have you changed your name? Please enter the new details here:

Alternative Contact Details

If you move and we can't find you, is there somebody who will know where you have moved to? If so, please can you enter their details below? (Please tell them you have given us their details so they are not too surprised if we get in touch.)


For security reasons, please complete the box below by typing the letters or numbers in the image where it says 'Type the text'